Saturday, January 2, 2010

I am sick and tired.....

OK, so here I go. Inspired by my very long period of "underemployment" and recessive radical streak, I feel passionately that we need to take the unemployed, under-employed and the ones who have just given up out of the comfort zone and into the lobbies of Corporate America and force our way back into the economy.

Corporations need to feel the shame of their sphincter management style in times of uncertainty. As a VP of Sales once told me as we ran through the annual expense cutting: "We don't have an expense problem, we have a sales problem!" Here Here!

If GM was selling a lot of cars, would we American's own the damn company???

Well this is just a start and I will get the word out on this cause soon!

Sleep well, America, for tomorrow we work!

John Goodwin

Call me: 781 801 4849

1 comment:

  1. I love the phrase "shame of their sphincter management style"

    ReplyDelete